2 slices of Sprouted California Style Bread
2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup cooked shredded chicken (crockpot on high for 4 hours)
¼ cup BBQ sauce
Butter or ghee
Optional: ranch dressing for dipping
1. Stir together cooked shredded chicken and BBQ sauce until thoroughly mixed.
2. Brush one side of each slice of bread with ghee/butter.
3. Flip over, and place one slice of cheddar on each slice of bread. Pile the BBQ chicken on top of one side and cover with the other.
4. Pan fry on the stovetop for 5 minutes, flipping halfway.
5. Once crispy and melty, remove from pan and enjoy (with napkins)!